By accessing the Website or placing an Order with us, you agree to these Terms and Condition. We reserve the right to amend or replace these Terms and Conditions, at any time, with or without notice.
1. Delivery: We make reasonable efforts to deliver all orders above INR 1000 within seven (7) working days to the Shipping Address, except any pre-ordered products. Preordered products will be delivered to you within the timeline communicated by us in writing. We deliver products in specific areas of Gurgaon only.
2. Preorder: Preorder Requests for any product can be sent to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will inform you of the feasibility to deliver the product, along with estimated delivery time, for the relevant product. Payment for the preordered product shall be required to be made by you in advance, upon receipt of confirmation from us. All Terms and Conditions applicable on Orders shall also apply on Preorders.
3. Delivery Charge: Delivery charge of INR 100 is charged on all orders, unless otherwise expressly specified in any product description. Delivery charge is, however, waived on all orders above INR 3000.
4. Order Cancellation by Us: We reserve right to reject any Order, or to cancel it (in full or in part) at any time, with or without cause. In case of order rejection or cancellation, we will make reasonable efforts to communicate it to you within four (4) working days. We also reserve right to cancel any Preorder Request at any time for any cause.
5. Order Returns: Orders are non-cancellable and non-returnable by you. We request you to examine the products thoroughly at the time of delivery. If any plant or product is delivered in a damaged condition, you can refuse to accept delivery of the damaged product. However, the entire Order cannot be returned in such event. The value of damaged product will be refunded to you within seven (7) working days.
6. Failed Delivery: We will not be liable for refunding the Order payments in the following cases:
a. If incorrect or invalid Shipping Address is provided by you at the time of placing the Order;
b. if delivery is refused; or
c. if delivery attempt fails.
7. Plant Images and Pots: Images of plants posted on the Website are for reference purpose only and it shall not be identical to the delivered plant. Flowering plants may or may not flower at the time of delivery. Plants shall be delivered in a plastic nursery pot of appropriate size, unless expressly specified in the product description.
8. Prices and Payment: Prices listed on the Website are inclusive of all applicable taxes. We reserve right to modify price of any product at anytime.
9. No Warranty: Except as otherwise expressly set forth in these Terms and Conditions, We do not make any representation and extend no warranty of any kind, either express or implied, with respect to the Orders or products, including without limitation, warranty of merchantability, fitness for particular purpose and any warranty arising out of prior course of dealing and usage of trade.
10. Waiver: Notwithstanding anything stated anywhere, We shall not be liable for any loss, damage, cost, liability, etc., whether direct or indirect, arising out of or related to your Orders, purchased plants, goods or services delivered, or related to any action or inaction on our part, or any negligence, failure to meet estimated delivery date, or otherwise.
11. Information: At the time of placing the Order, or any other time, we may require you to provide certain information like your name, e-mail address, contact number, shipping address, etc. This information is only used for fulfilling your Orders, or sending you e-mailers, or as required by law or for any other purpose communicated to you. We do not collect or save your sensitive personal information.
12. Black Listing: We reserve right to blacklist any customer or visitor for any reasonable cause or stop your access to the Website at any time without prior notice.
13. Third Party Services: There may be links on the Website which may take you to a third party service provider’s website. We do not control these third party websites and are not responsible for their acts or omissions. We request you to directly contact such third party service provider for any issues or dispute related to their service or website.
14. Intellectual Property: All images, videos or other content available on the Website constitutes our intellectual property. Any use or misuse of our intellectual property without our express written permission shall constitute infringement of our intellectual property.
15. Complaints: If you have a question or complaint, write to us at email@example.com.
16. Entire Agreement: These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between both parties on the subject hereof and supersede all prior understandings and instruments on such subject. These Terms and Conditions cannot be modified other than by a written instrument executed by both the parties.
17. Suspension: We reserve right to suspend operation of the Website at any time.
18. Severability: Should any provision of these Terms and Conditions be held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable, such provision may be modified by such court in compliance with the law giving effect to the intent of the Parties and enforced as modified. All other provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall remain in full force and effect and shall be construed in accordance with the modified provision.
19. Force Majeure: We shall not be liable for any loss, liability, cost, etc., associated with any non-delivery of Orders, delay, or any other non performance, resulting from a Force Majeure event.
20. Governing Law and Jurisdiction: These Terms and Conditions will be governed and construed by, and in accordance with, the laws of India and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts at Delhi.
Annexure – Definitions
a. “Order” means the purchase order executed by you on the Website for purchase of products;
b. “Preorder Request” means any request for purchase of products which is either not in stock, or which is not available in sufficient quantity with us.
c. “Force Majeure” means any reason beyond our reasonable control restricting us from fulfilling your Order in a commercially feasible manner, including but not limited to, strikes, political unrest, natural calamity, act of Government, change in law, change in taxes, circumstances affecting our supplies, delay in supplies, issues related to delivery, change in weather, accidents, any damage to live plants and products meant for delivery, etc.
d. “Shipping Address” means the address mentioned by you at the time of placing the Order.
e. “Terms and Conditions” means these terms and conditions;
f. “We” or “our” or “us” means M/s 7 Steps, a partnership firm, having its registered office at SD 347, Pitampura, Delhi-110034;
g. “Website” means www.gurgaonnursery.com; and
h. “You” or “your” means the person or entity accessing the Website or placing the Order.